- $111,140.00 -177,500.00/year*
2402 Lawrence St
Loading some great jobs for you...
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accountable for all aspects of the company s flight operations, mission control, safety, hospitality and maintenance departments
- Establish goals and objectives for Operations, Safety & Service, Maintenance Fuel & FBO Services
- Accountable for the delivery of consistent, superior service from the Operations & Service team to customers (both external and internal).
- Responsible for continuing to set new standards in safety management throughout the operations.
- Lead the air carrier's flight and ground operations areas, training and maintenance
- Establishes policies and procedures that ensure an efficient and effective Flight Control Department.
- Liaise with Finance to execute an annual operating plan
- Support Finance in month-end close process to ensure expenses and revenues are accurately captured
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Strong ability to organize effectively, delegate responsibility, solve problems quickly and communicate clearly
- Ability to structure any and all Operational departments for rapid scale
- Ensure where necessary design and develop the correct operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures to efficiently allow for airline scale.
- Measure effectiveness of all internal and external processes, producing timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company
- Oriented to a customer-obsessed service culture
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor degree in aviation, logistics, or business
- MBA or equivalent work experience
- Experience leading an aviation-related operating group
- Proven ability to build and lead cross-functional teams
- Must be highly knowledgeable in applicable Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR),International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), Company Manuals, and all related policies and procedures.
- Able to pass a 10 year criminal history and background check
- Able to pass a DOT Drug Screen and be enrolled in the company Drug and Alcohol Testing Program
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Time management skills, organization, and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Demonstrate strength in obtaining results through a clear focus on goals and accountability, communications, and knowledge of the business.
- Ability to employ effective Change Management processes/techniques
Preferred Education & Experience
- Aviation: 7 years
- FAR Part 135 or 121: 5 years
- 7-10 years of progressive organization managerial experience preferably in aviation
- Experience in an organization that has experienced rapid scale
- Experience in managing Multi Million Dollar P&L
- Coordinate cross-functional programs between the various teams
- Extensive management experience and ability to motivate a team is critical
- Possesses fanatical attention to detail, a sense of urgency and the ability to meet critical timelines
- Ability to work in a high stress enviroment, strong desire to be in charge, accountable and excellent.
- Leadership skills, including the ability to manage time effectively and handle both internal and external conflicts
- Hands on with a can do attitude
Associated topics: administrative coordinator, administrative officer, assistant, asso, associate, front desk, front office, food, operation, operational support
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...