General Surgeon Needed in Northeast Texas
Texas based multi-specialty healthcare group is seeking a BE/BC General Surgeon to join its team.
- Income guarantee or employment available
- Medical Center has state of the art technology with the da Vinci Surgical System and 4 new operating rooms.
- Call is shared with 10 days of Level III trauma call required.
- Current surgeons perform a variety of laparoscopic procedures including appendectomies, colonoscopies, breast surgery, colon resections, gall bladder removal, and other bread and butter procedures.
- High need for a surgeon in the community means the right candidate could quickly grow a practice.
- Vascular experience considered as well if willing to take general call.
- Competitive Sign-on bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- CME marketing
- Assistance with medical education loans
- Potential stipend while you complete training
- With a population base of over 157,000, community serves as the hub for healthcare and retail for Northeast Texas and Southeast Oklahoma.
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician